The VSN Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok, so I'm very sick of all of you.

4 posters

Go down

Ok, so I'm very sick of all of you. Empty Ok, so I'm very sick of all of you.

Post by Becca Reardon Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:37 am

Not one of you, other than the occasional comment/Rick Rolling from Aidan, has put anything on the website. I feel very, very alone. Now post something!!!!
Becca Reardon
Becca Reardon
User
User

Number of posts : 143
High School : Page High
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Ok, so I'm very sick of all of you. Empty Re: Ok, so I'm very sick of all of you.

Post by Aidan Herbolich Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:52 am

Worth it..sooo worth it.
Aidan Herbolich
Aidan Herbolich
Administratin' Aidan
Administratin' Aidan

Number of posts : 173
High School : Grimsleigh
Ego? : Inflated
Registration date : 2008-01-30

http://myspace.com/aidanherbolich

Back to top Go down

Ok, so I'm very sick of all of you. Empty Re: Ok, so I'm very sick of all of you.

Post by Lily Huang Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:34 pm

sorree bec, but i've been in taiwan. i just got back, but we'll see each other at music camp right?
Lily Huang
Lily Huang
Lackey
Lackey

Number of posts : 160
High School : ECG
Ego? : fluctuating.

http://exoticfairygirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca Reardon Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:44 am

Hahaha, its ok Lily, at least you responded.
Hahaha, I miss music camp now.
"Hm, Charles is a little fruity, does he, you know, swing the other way?"
Becca Reardon
Becca Reardon
User
User

Number of posts : 143
High School : Page High

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Huang Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:50 pm

okay so now i'm angry at myself for missing a chance to get a new friend. because in piano camp, the teachers give us like, duets and ensemble stuff, you know? and we have to learn it by friday, and blah blah blah. well, i was playing this waltz with this guy named Isaac, and he's really good at piano, by the way. i told my parents he was really good at piano and that he was playing at the night recital, and then my mom like started asking a whole bunch of questions and stuff. so i was like, okay, i'll just ask him for his email after the performance. but when it ended and i went to go say hi and that he did great, he was like on his way out the building...i could have called his name or something, but i didnt. -_-;;
overall, camp was fun, and hilarious too. Becca, did you hear that really good "that's what she said" in the middle of Ratatouille? wait, everyone here knows what "that's what she said"s are, right?
Lily Huang
Lily Huang
Lackey
Lackey

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline F. Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:00 pm

Oh Lily, how long are you going to dwell on that?
Oh that joke got really out of hand when they were trying to describe how to use the ice cream machine...
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
User
User

Number of posts : 93
High School : eeceegee
Ego? : mnehhh.
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Huang Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:16 am

no, i'm almost over it. wait for it. be patient. i overthink things, and when i do, i sometimes overthink it for too long a time.
anyway. yeah, it did get out of hand when they were trying to describe how to make perfect ice cream cones...-_-;; but it was pretty funny, you have to admit.

oh. and i'm over it now.
happy?
(:
Lily Huang
Lily Huang
Lackey
Lackey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum