The VSN Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High School's coming...

2 posters

Go down

High School's coming... Empty High School's coming...

Post by Lily Huang Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:01 pm

hey high school's almost here people; especially for us ECG kids (we start on Monday, the 11th). but for the rest of you guys, you have only two weeks left. enjoy the rest of summer before high school!
can you believe that it's been almost 3 months since our classes "split up" (for lack of a better way to put it)?! it feels like such a long time, yet short at the same time, and i miss all of you!! what makes it worse is that somehow i still keep feeling like we're all going to each other again next year at school...when we're probably not.
overall, i'm really excited about high school...don't get me wrong, it's not like i'm looking forward to being stressed out, but i really can't stand not doing anything at home. it's so BORING.
hey you know what i think? we should totally do like a middle school reunion after high school or something. like, before college, and when we see each other, it'd be like "woah, what happened to you?"...no, jk. i know most of us are still going to see each other before the end of high school. but it'd be fun...right?
miss everyone!

and i promise i'll get to those chibis soon...=.=
Lily Huang
Lily Huang
Lackey
Lackey

Number of posts : 160
High School : ECG
Ego? : fluctuating.
Registration date : 2008-02-07

http://exoticfairygirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

High School's coming... Empty Re: High School's coming...

Post by Ashleigh Jordan Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:37 pm

I am both ecstatic about and terrified of high school. I reall can't put my completely irrational fears into words but they're there. Lily, I completely know what you're talking about being bored. When you break your arm at the begining of summer the rest of it sucks. But thankfully I am able to swim once again which makes the last couple of weeks better.
I think a reunion would be absolutely fantastic. It would be great to see everybody before college. I have a feeling it would be difficult to get everybody together at once though.
Ashleigh Jordan
Ashleigh Jordan
User
User

Number of posts : 87
High School : Western Guilford High
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Huang Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:15 am

Urgh, I understand what you mean by the terrified part. About a few weeks ago, every time I thought about ECG, I could practically feel knots in my stomach getting tighter and tighter. But I couldn't figure out the exact reason. Possibly scared of getting extremely stressed, or maybe just wondering how I'll do in Early College; or high school in general.
When is your arm going to be better? I feel really bad for you, not having been able to compete in nationals. But I'm confused: does that mean you won't go to Russia...or is that a different competition?
Yeah...that'd probably be really hard...but you know. Just throwing that idea out there for anyone who feels like putting something together for everyone, because I'm sure it's not going to be me...my parents would be like "are you crazy? that's too much work to do, putting a reunion together." or maybe we could all just work something out...i don't know. ignore my rambling, please.
Lily Huang
Lily Huang
Lackey
Lackey

Number of posts : 160
High School : ECG
Ego? : fluctuating.
Registration date : 2008-02-07

http://exoticfairygirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashleigh Jordan Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:09 pm

My arm is much better but still far from completely healed. I will still be able to go to Russia.
ANYBODY WHO CAN HELP I NEED IT!
Come to the Barn Dinner Theatre on August 18. All the proceeds help me and my 3 teammates get there. Tickets are $40 a piece. I know its expensive but its for dinner and a fantastic show. I need to know by Monday. Sorry, I really hate asking.
Yeah, a reunion would be really difficult but still a lot of fun.
Ashleigh Jordan
Ashleigh Jordan
User
User

Number of posts : 87
High School : Western Guilford High
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum